Sponsorships are key to building the capacity of the charitable sector and awareness to the Foundation.
The Foundation’s sponsorship program support’s initiatives that align with our Vital Priorities and equity seeking groups.
If your organization or initiative is requesting sponsorship dollars, our funding supports are allocated in the following ways:
- The project/event/initiative has not received Grants funding from Calgary Foundation in the past 12 months
- The project/event/initiative provides profile building and relationship building opportunities for the Foundation
- Name of the organization applying for sponsorship
- Brief description of the project/initiative/event
- Date, time and location
- Who is the target audience and demographic
- Is this an annual, inaugural, or one-time initiative
- Financial request – how much are you requesting, and how will the sponsorship dollars be allocated
- Return on Investment – what opportunities will Calgary Foundation have for funding acknowledgement