Neighbour Grants offers up to $5,000 to support resident-led projects that help create and strengthen the ordinary bonds of neighbourliness.
To qualify for a Neighbour Grant:
- Registered charities must use a community development approach and have meaningful project leadership roles for grassroots people from the project community.
- If your group is not a registered charity, call us to discuss grant options.
Fill out and submit your application:
- Use the Application Form template below. Fill it in and save it, then email it to us at the address provided on the form. Or print it and get it to us by fax or ground mail. Applications must arrive by the date and time listed for that deadline.
Grant Request Process at a Glance
We accept applications in early spring, summer, fall, and winter. Plus we have our special ‘Pitch Night’ program that accepts applications in late winter/early spring. Check “Next Deadlines” below to see if we’ve got the precise deadlines posted.
Julie Black, Citizen Engagement Associate | 403-802-7720
Use the Application Form template below. Fill it in and save it, then email it to us at the address provided on the form. Or print it and get it to us by fax or ground mail. Make sure you make the deadline listed. And if you want us to review it first, please contact us to see when you’d need to submit it by.
- November 13, 2018 by 4 PM – with results announced late-November
- December 17, 2018 by 4 PM – with results announced mid-January, 2019
- Then we switch focus to our PITCH NIGHT grant program.
- Regular Neighbour Grants resumes in late April, 2019. Exact dates for PITCH NIGHT: Neighbour Grants LIVE will be posted shortly.