We are excited to announce the launch of the Nonprofit Resilience Lab!
The Calgary Foundation, in partnership with MRU’s Trico Changemakers Studio, is embarking on a two-year social innovation lab to explore how we might reimagine and transform how the non-profit sector co-creates thriving and resilient communities in the context of increasingly complex pressure and challenges.
Guide Group Members:
- Patti Pon, President & CEO, Calgary Arts Development
- Karen Ball, President & CEO, CCVO
- LeAnn Ireland, Executive Director, Urban Society for Aboriginal Youth (USAY)
- Jessica Schneider, PCC, Leadership & Career Coaching
- Jeff Dyer, CEO, Trellis
- Stephanie Jackman, Stephanie Jackman Consulting
- Priscilla Cherry, Co-Founder, Colour Factor
- Hyder Hassan, CEO, Immigrant Services Calgary
- James Stauch, Director, Institute for Community Prosperity, Mount Royal University
- Zain Velji, Partner, Vice President, Strategy, Northweather