About Calgary Foundation
Since 1955, the Calgary
Foundation (CF) has been nurturing a healthy, vibrant, giving and caring community.
facilitates collaborative philanthropy by making powerful connections between
donors and community organizations for the long-term benefit of Calgary and
area. In 2016-17, the Calgary Foundation saw $26.0 million in new
contributions, had an asset base of $925.6 million and granted $40.2 million to
896 charitable organizations.
- The Calgary Foundation provides Grants, to support organizations in the areas of Arts & Heritage, Human Services, Education, Environment, Health and Neighbourhoods.
- The Calgary Foundation plays a Community role in areas of public policy development, community convening and problem solving, ultimately serving as a catalyst for positive change, now and for future generations.
- Approximately 100 volunteers serve on the Foundation Board and the Audit, Governance, Investment, Grants Advisory and Professional Advisor Committees.
- Donors and the community expect accountability and integrity from the Foundation and the Calgary Foundation is skilled at delivering these qualities. A competent Investment Committee ensures donors' capital is invested prudently and returns are maximized within acceptable levels of risk.
- The Calgary Foundation is in a unique position as an umbrella organization that works with the broad community in a non-competing way. It is a resource for the philanthropic and charitable communities, and those that serve these individuals and groups.
Foundation Fast Facts 2016 – 2017
- $26.0 million received in new gifts
- Asset base of $925.6 million
- $40.2 million granted to 896 charitable organizations
- 64 new Funds established
Logos & Boilerplate
CALGARY FOUNDATION BRAND BOOK
ADDITIONAL GUIDE TO CF LOGO USAGE
Calgary Foundation Logo
We ask that a copy of any publication or signage that featuring the Calgary Foundation logo is sent to us PRIOR to publication. Please contact the Communications Department for review.
Calgary Foundation Logo Package [ZIP]
Community Knowledge Centre (CKC) Member Logo
Please download the logos below to recognize your organization's CKC membership on your website and on social media using #CKCYYC
For how to best use the logo, click HERE. Questions? Contact our Communications Department
CKC Logo Package [ZIP]
Daryl K. Seaman Canadian Hockey Fund Logos
Daryl K. Seaman Canadian Hockey Fund Logo Package: [ZIP]
Neighbour Grants & Stepping Stones Logos
Please download the logos below for recognition purposes.