photo credit: Chipperfield Photography
Grants up to $5,000 to support resident-led projects that help create and strengthen the ordinary bonds of neighbourliness.
Applications are accepted only from registered Canadian charitable organizations. Nonprofit groups can only apply in partnership with a charitable organization.
Neighbour Grants support projects that:
- Benefit a neighbourhood or community by
bringing people together to achieve a common goal or to share common
- Encourage resident involvement in the
project, neighbourhood & community
- Create a new or
renewed sense of belonging, welcome and neighbourliness
- Involve and benefit a wide & diverse
circle of people and groups
- Create meaningful partnerships between local
people, resident groups, non-profit groups, charitable organizations and
- Demonstrate and develop local leadership
- Review Guidelines for Grant Seekers and the Neighbour Grants Application Form
- Contact Neighbour
Grants staff to discuss your
potential project before submitting a Neighbour Grants Application. Staff will give you guidance about your groupâs eligibility and
upcoming deadlines. They can also help with ideas for project development and
filling out the application form.
- Submit a Neighbour Grants Application.
Don't forget the unique opportunity provided by our Soul of the City Neighbour Grants! Can't decided which program to apply for? Give us a call: 403-802-7720.
- Application letters are accepted anytime, but are ONLY reviewed every two months by an Advisory Committee of
knowledgeable community volunteers.
- Neighbour Grants CANNOT provide support for
projects that have occurred before the granting decision is made. See
Guidelines for Neighbour Grants Seekers for information on other
Upcoming deadlines for Neighbour Grants applications:
of January 6, 2014 for results the week of January 20, 2014
Please call us to discuss your project before submitting the application form.
RECENT PROJECTS SUPPORTED BY NEIGHBOUR GRANTS
GUIDELINES FOR GRANT SEEKERS
NEIGHBOUR GRANTS APPLICATION FORM
NEIGHBOUR GRANTS FINAL PROJECT REPORT FORM
Looking for more ways to share your project story? List it as one of your 3 Things for Calgary.